Jefferson Elementary Credit UnionThis April, we invite all youth members (ages 6-13) to be Savings Sleuths and help “Solve the Mystery” in celebration of National Credit Union Youth Week (April 21-27) and National Financial Literacy Month.
National Credit Union Youth Week
Savings Sleuth Activities and Events:
Jefferson Branch Events
- Make a deposit at the Jefferson School credit union and receive a mystery surprise. (different each week)
- Starting the week of April 8th all students will receive their first clue activity sheet
- Students can bring in the completed activity sheet on Thursday to the Jefferson school credit union to receive a mystery surprise and the next clue activity sheet.
Raising Money Smart Kids Workshop
Plan to attend our Raising Money Smart Kids Event to help your kids become Savings Sleuths!
Monday April 8th 3:30-4:30 Jefferson Auditorium
Families will learn:
- Parents – learn how to motivate your child to save. Topics include using allowance as a teaching tool, budgeting and goal setting.
- Kids – learn about ways you can save, spend, and share your money plus other fun savings activities!
- Together – learn how to use a Mooonjar to set goals and be smart about spending, sharing and saving money!
Register to attend… The Event is FREE for parents and kids, but registration is required. Register online, call (920)830-7200 or visit any branch.
Become a Savings Sleuth!
Not a youth member? Now is the perfect time to visit one of our branch locations to start your youth membership today! You can also complete the attached application and return it to the school office.
Teach Your Child About Money
Parents can watch these educational videos and learn how to talk about money to their children.