Hours: Full Time
Come and grow your career with Community First Credit Union! Our dynamic Community First Financial Advisors team is currently seeking an experienced Financial Advisor.
- Collaborate with credit union staff to provide comprehensive financial services to our members
- Build on a substantial, existing client base
- Thrive with our successful, in-house referral program
- Benefit from exceptional administrative and marketing support
- Do what you do best - provide financial guidance and investment services to our members
- Be Proud to join a team that is proud to say, "We'll Find a Way!"
If you are an experienced financial advisor with a passion for providing exceptional, WOW service - this could be the perfect position for you!
A Bachelor's degree in a related field, 3+ years of experience as a financial advisor or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Series 7 and 66 licensure is required.
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers—everyday!