Member Contact Service Specialist - Part Time
Home Office - Dresang Way
Come and grow your career at Community First Credit Union! Expand your teller and financial services skills by joining our fast-paced, service-focused inbound call center team!
Enjoy the flexibility of this part time position – we are looking for a variety of hours/shifts to fill, and may consider a number of options (including a job share with another PT employee). This position will typically be scheduled approximately 25 hours/week with a rotating Saturday morning, and the ability to pick up additional hours during peak times.
This is a dynamic position in our call center that touches nearly every product and service offered by the credit union. If you are interested in expanding your teller or personal banker experience, gaining a broad background in financial services, and delivering an exceptional level of service to our member-owners, this could be the perfect position for you!
- Be excited to come to work again. Your work day will fly by in this fast-paced position!
- Be proud to make a difference for our members - handling 20 transactions per hour (or more!), one member at a time.
- Be confident in your product and services knowledge. Answer a wide variety of questions, make recommendations, and trouble-shoot issues related to products and services, including online banking and bill-payer.
- Be accomplished. Electronically complete a variety of transactions and post-call documentation using multiple software programs. No cash-handling required!
- Be inspired to be a partner in the community in which we serve. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is proud to say, “We’ll Find a Way!"
Qualified applicants will be confident on the phones and have the desire and ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. This includes the ability to maintain a broad knowledge-base of CFCU products, services, and technology. A high school diploma or equivalent certificate with one or more years of experience in a financial institution or call center environment is required.
If you have held the following positions, your qualifications could be a great fit for this opportunity!
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers—every day!
- Universal Banker
- Personal Banker
- Assistant Head Teller
- Head Teller
- Teller Supervisor
- Call Center Associate/Call Center Representative
- Customer Care Representative/Customer Care Associate
- Member Service Representative (MSR)