Branch Supervisor - Fox Valley Tech College Branch
FVTC Appleton WI
The Branch Supervisor manages the day-to-day operations of a small branch office. They assist with training, coaching, and motivating the branch team, handle member issues, and build a strong relationship with our members by providing WOW member service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform member service functions including teller operations, new account, deposit and lending transactions
- Actively listen to membersí needs and effectively offer appropriate products and services to members to achieve credit unionís goals
- Manage lobby traffic and assist with members as needed to minimize wait times
Provide WOW service to external and internal members
- Handle escalated or complex member service issues
- Provide daily coaching, direction, and assistance to the team to ensure their ability to meet and exceed WOW service level standards
- Manage schedules and staffing levels, assign duties, and examine work to meet member expectations
- Assist in training new employees within the branch as well as providing ongoing training as products, systems, policies, and trends require
- Become proficient in all software used in the branch in order to resolve daily issues encountered
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and strong work ethic for others to follow
- Be an ambassador for CFCU within the branchís campus
- Other duties as assigned
A Bachelorís Degree or Associateís Degree is preferred; significant related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience considered in lieu of degree; two or more years of customer experience required. Prior leadership experience is preferred, but not required.
This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Windows, Intermediate Word and Excel, along with CFCU designated software. Individuals in this position must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by CFCU.