Oneida Street (Appleton)
Hours: Full Time
Join our dynamic Community First Financial Advisors team! The Investment Coordinator is a critical component of our Financial Advising group.
- Assist our Financial Advisors through efficient and productive administrative support
- Provide the highest quality service for credit union members
- Schedule appointments and answer questions about financial advising services
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with members, employees, and the Financial Advisors
- Ensure compliance with FINRA, SEC, and broker/dealer rules and regulations
- Assist Financial Advising team with marketing efforts
- Effectively use software and databases to monitor member accounts, verify transactions, schedule reviews, produce reports, and other functions as necessary
Interested? Here’s a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people – we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin’s largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people’s lives.
We’re excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization – looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, and 5+ years of related work experience are required. Licensure in Series 7 and 66 is required, or the ability to obtain licensure within 90 days is required.