Commercial Post-Closing Specialist
Join our successful, dynamic Commercial Lending team! As Commercial Post-Closing Specialist, you will:
Interested? Here’s a little information about us:
- Perform post-closing review of loan document packages and ticklers
- Ensure a perfected security interest is obtained and the documents adhere to regulations, policies and procedures
- Verify maintenance of ticklers on existing borrowers
- Assist in follow up with lenders and members on loan exceptions
- Process loan advances, loan payments, payoffs, account transfers and any other member requests
- Process payments and communicate with participants for participation loans
- Calculate and issue payoff requests
- Process full and partial collateral releases
- Process business line of credit sweeps
- File UCC filing continuations and maintain UCC ticklers
- Perform loan account maintenance on the host system
- Take member and third party calls in the queue
- Work on projects to expand department use of the Sageworks System, to enhance department efficiency
- Assist in preparing monthly interest billings and various department reports
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people – we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin’s largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people’s lives.
We’re excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization – looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
High School diploma or equivalent and one to three years of general office support or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commercial loan document preparation and/or processing experience preferred. Some post-secondary education is preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, and LaserPro system experience desired. Credit analysis, commercial documentation or other financial experience is preferred.
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to being a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers – every day!