Community First Credit Union has a NEW opportunity for an Accounting Clerk with a passion for member service to join our Finance Team! Here’s a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people – we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin’s largest credit unions, with $2.5+ billion in assets and 125,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008, and added Best Mortgage Lender to that distinction in 2012. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits (including a Pension!); and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people’s lives.
We’re excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization – looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis. As an Accounting Clerk with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Work collaboratively with the Finance team to deliver exceptional, WOW service to our membership and internal teams
- Support the Accounting and Finance teams with various data entry and reporting duties
- Create and manipulate spreadsheets for analysis and reporting functions
- Prepare and post accounts receivable/payable items
- Record transactions in support of day-to-day operations
- Research and pull documentation needed for audits and exams
- Scan, file, and save records
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is proud to say, "We'll Find a Way!" and continue our tradition of being a strong partner within the communities we serve. If this sounds like you, then we'd like to hear from you!
Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploma/Equivalent with one or more year’s previous accounting clerk or other related financial experience. Accounting coursework or degree is a plus. Intermediate level Excel and accurate data entry skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Become a part of the Finance team in our fast paced, fun environment where everybody counts, everybody cares, everybody delivers, every day!