Samsung Pay is a safe and simple way to use your Community First card for mobile payments and it works at almost any retailer where you can swipe or tap your card.
What you need to use Samsung Pay:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and newer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and newer
Easy. Secure. Private.Mobile convenience with the security you expect from Community First. When you make payments with Samsung Pay:
- Your full card number is not stored on your phone or shown to the merchant.
- You are covered with 24/7 risk and fraud detection systems.
- You can view your transactions on your mobile device.
- You will continue to earn the benefits available with your card, including rewards points for our Great Rewards card users.
Setup is simple.
Your Community First debit or credit card will be Samsung Pay ready with just a few steps.
Open the app, touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit card or debit card.
Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date and then follow the remaining simple prompts.
Note: You may be asked to verify your card. If so, you will be prompted to call our processing partner at 1-855-648-2862.
Once your information is verified, you will receive a notification that your Community First card is ready to use with Samsung Pay.
Using Samsung Pay.
Swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
Authorize payments by simply scanning fingerprint or entering device pin.
Hover & Pay.
Hover phone over the in-store card reader.
Samsung® and Samsung Pay®, are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information. *Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions are available.