MARCH 17, 2020:
To continue to serve you as we do our part to help slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), all of our drive-ups will remain open. However, beginning Wednesday, March 18, we are temporarily closing lobby service with the intention to re-open as soon as safely possible.
We ask for your patience and cooperation as we navigate this together.
- For your everyday banking needs, please use Online Banking, drive-ups, night drops, ATMs or call our Member Contact Center at (920) 830-7200.
- If you have a special need requiring lobby access or in-person service, call and we will work with you to schedule an appointment or provide other solutions.
- Please practice responsible social distancing by not scheduling an appointment unless absolutely necessary.
For the safety of everyone, please DO NOT request a lobby visit or use drive up service if you:
- are at risk for having been exposed to or have been diagnosed with COVID-19,
- share a household or close relationship with someone who has been exposed or diagnosed,
- have recently travelled internationally or domestically,
- you are not feeling well, for any reason.
This is a critical time for both physical and financial well-being that requires a delicate balance for you, our employees and community. Maintaining service levels and your confidence in the safety and availability of your money through this unprecedented pandemic is our top priority.
We ask for your patience as we navigate this together, with the understanding that it is an ever-changing situation that may cause additional changes going forward.