Get the money you need for everything you want to do with a Community First Home Equity Loan
A Home Equity Loan is more than a loan when you’re a member-owner at Community First Credit Union. It’s a fantastic way to refinance and get the money you need for...
- Transforming your house into the home you’ve always dreamed it could be.
- Building a better space for you and your family.
- Financing an education for yourself or a loved one.
- Consolidating bills into more affordable payments.
- Buying a car or anything else you’ve always wanted to do.
Home Equity Loan Features & Benefits
- Convenient access to funds
- No application fees or escrow requirements
- Local servicing from your credit union
- Flexible payments to fit your budget with options for weekly or bi-weekly payments to pay less interest
Payments terms can be extended as long as 30 years, however at the end of 6-year period the remaining balance will need to be refinanced or paid in full. There are no pre-payment penalties if you pay your loan off early. Here’s how to get started
*Lowest rate available 3.250% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 6 years can amortize up to 30 years. Minimum: $20,000 new money. Rate based on credit score and account relationship. Checking with direct deposit required for best rate. Maximum loan-to-value (LTV) 80% on single-family owner-occupied residence only. Does not apply to purchase, construction, investment, commercial, land or multi-family properties. All loans subject to credit approval. Payment example: Monthly payment on $100,000.00, 30-year amortization, 80% LTV, APR of 3.25% results in 71 payments of $435.20, and a final payment of $87,379.35. Payment example does not include taxes and insurance. Certain restriction apply. Subject to credit approval. Rate subject to change without notice. See most current rates.