Our new Online Banking system helps you do more, no matter what device you use. Grab your tablet or smart phone or have a seat with your computer – just log in and you have every feature at your fingertips, formatted for easy viewing and use on any screen. Now, that’s convenient!
Note: If you use our mobile app, make sure you download/update our new app from the App Store for your device.
LOGGING INTO THE NEW SYSTEM
Use your current User ID(s) and password(s) to get started. If you’re unable to log in, simply use the Reset Your Password option. Click here to watch a brief video on how to reset your password.
Validate your identity. The system will prompt you to enter a code delivered via your choice of text or an automated phone call.
Set up three security questions. These are independent of any security questions you have answered in the current system. Choose questions and answers only you or other owners of the account would know and can remember.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNT SET-UP
|If you currently use Multiple Account Access, you can re-connect your accounts in the new Online Banking system by selecting Services > Multiple Accounts. You will need to know your passwords to re-connect your accounts. Not sure of the password? Use the Reset Your Password feature on the home screen or contact us for assistance. |
MOBILE APP UPDATE
If you have our Mobile App, it has been updated according to your device settings - either automatically, or you will be prompted to download the most recent version.
WHAT’S THE SAME?
Your account nicknames, any transfers or alerts you had set up in the old system will continue. In addition, there is no change to BillPayer. Payees, scheduled payments and history will all remain the same.
- Any Device. Anytime. Whether you log in from a computer, tablet or phone, you’ll find all of Online Banking’s features at your fingertips with easy viewing and use on any screen size.
- Spending & Budgeting Tools. Track your spending, set goals and get help managing your budget.
- Send secure e-messages to protect your information. Send and receive messages regarding your accounts safely and securely within Online Banking.
- More e-Alerts Options. Take even greater control of your accounts with new options to notify you of activity on your account.
- Use Touch ID and facial recognition for Apple and Android capable devices. Log in simply and securely with your fingerprint or face. Watch a brief video on how to set up Touch ID/Facial Recoginition >
- Self-Service Password Reset. Reset your password anytime day or night, quickly and securely. Click here to watch a brief video on how to reset your password.