Consumer Loan Processor
Dresang Way (Home Office)
Hours: Full Time
Community First Credit Union is seeking a talented Consumer Loan Processor to join our Consumer Lending Team!
As a Consumer Loan Processor with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Handle a high volume of Home Equity Loans
- Provide a WOW member service experience while ensuring timely and accurate processing of Home Equity Loan applications
- Obtain and prepare home equity loan documents for closing
- Provide timely communications to internal and external team members, as well as third parties
- Ensure each loan file contains accurate and up-to-date information
- Process all paid, denied and withdrawn loans
- Order and review title and flood documents
- Order appraisals
Interested? Here's a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
A high school diploma or equivalent degree (GED, HSED), and one to three years of financial institution experience is required. Knowledge of home equity document preparation and/or lending is strongly preferred.
A commitment to WOW service, excellent communication and organization skills, attention to detail, and time management ability are essential for success in this position. Additionally, candidates should be proficient with PC applications, including the Microsoft Office suite.
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers-everyday!