Commercial Document and Loan Processor
The Commercial Document and Loan Processor is responsible for preparing top-quality loan documents in the Business Loan Department. In this role you will:
Interested” Here’s a little information about us:
- Prepare commercial loan origination documents for new business loans and renewals
- Board commercial loans in the host system
- Record/file liens on collateral: mortgages, UCCs, vehicles, etc.
- Prepare accounts payable invoices for Accounting
- Balance and reconcile general ledger accounts used by Business Lending
- Order real estate appraisals and evaluations and review for regulatory compliance
- Prepare origination documents, process payments and communicate with participants for participation loans
- Take member and third party calls in the queue
- Process business line of credit sweeps
- Process loan advances, loan payments, payoffs, account transfers and any other member requests
- Assist lenders and members with maintenance and follow up
- Assist in preparing monthly interest billings and a variety of reports
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people – we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin’s largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people’s lives.
We’re excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization – looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
Department: Business Lending
High School diploma or equivalent and one to three years of general office support or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commercial loan document preparation and/or processing experience preferred. Some post-secondary education is preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, and LaserPro system experience desired. Credit analysis, commercial documentation or other financial experience is preferred.
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to being a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers – every day!