Branch Manager - Neenah
Community First Credit Union is seeking talented people with a passion for leadership to join our established Forest Avenue location in downtown Neenah! As a Branch Manager with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Oversee branch operations
- Expand exiting Member relationships and develop relationships with new Members
- Open and service depository accounts
- Be heavily involved in consumer lending
- Make referrals to other areas of the credit union as appropriate
- Serve as a role model to branch employees ensuring that branch goals are attained
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Inspire the team in delivering exceptional member service and conduct frequent coaching meetings with employees
Interested? Here's a little bit about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8+ billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008, and added Best Mortgage Lender to that distinction in 2012. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
We're excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization - looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience is required. Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years financial services experience to include consumer lending, sales and service, and compliance and regulatory policies. Strong leadership and coaching skills are also required.
Candidates must be organized, detailed-oriented and able to handle multiple competing priorities. Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong facilitation skills, and computer proficiency required.
Become a part of our management team in our fast paced, fun environment where everybody counts, everybody cares, everybody delivers, every day!