Member Contact Service Specialist - Part Time
Home Office - Neenah
Come and grow your career at Community First Credit Union! Expand your teller and financial services skills by joining our fast-paced, service-focused inbound Contact Center Team! As a Member Contact Service Specialist with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Maintain CFCU service level expectations and consistent call quality, while handling a high volume of calls
- Explain features and benefits of all credit union products and services; recommend products and services to members as appropriate
- Process share withdrawal requests, fund transfers, pre-authorized credit line advances, outgoing wires, check orders, certificate renewals, and opening of savings sub-shares
- Provide account information related to: balances, check clearings, deposits, postings and statements
- Explain procedure to initiate direct deposit; complete the direct deposit process for members
- Provide Home Banking and Bill payer set-up, support, and problem-resolution for members and branch staff
Interested? Here's a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
We're excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization - looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
High School diploma or equivalent degree (GED, HSED) and one to three years working in a financial institution or call center environment. Proven experience with listening, eliciting information, and problem-resolution are a must. The ability to analyze complex information is also a critical skill for the Member Contact Service Specialist role
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers-everyday!