Hours: FT & PT
Come join our growing team! We are adding a team of dedicated custodial staff for our Home Office in Neenah. As Custodian, you will:
- Work closely with our facilities team to maintain and protect our facility
- Demonstrate care and thoroughness in working, cleaning and tidying the premises
- Adhere to proper cleaning procedures; promote a healthy and a safe work environment; reduce the spread of bacterial and viral infection
- Follow daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules
Interested? Here's a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
We're excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization - looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
- High School Diploma/GED/HSED is required
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, meticulous attention to detail, and strong time management skills are critical
- Blood borne pathogens certification (or ability to become certified) is required
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers-everyday!