Home Office (Neenah)
Hours: Full Time
We are seeking an IRA Specialist for our Operations team! Providing outstanding service related to IRA and HSA products and programs to our internal team, the IRA Specialist's responsibilities include:
The typical schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and may include occasional Saturday mornings.
- Providing exceptional, "WOW" service to internal (and sometimes external) members.
- Reviewing and processing IRA and HSA documents and transactions
- Serving as a subject-matter expert to our internal teams
- Remaining up to date on compliance and regulatory changes and requirements related to IRAs and HSAs
- Working with our training teams to develop and update IRA and HSA-related training
- Producing and reviewing required reporting related to IRAs and HSAs
Interested? Here's a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
We're excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization - looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis.
Associate's degree in banking, financial services, or a related field; two+ years of banking and financial services experience (experience with deposit services preferred); or an equivalent combination of education and experience.