Assistant Branch Manager - Neenah
Hours: Full Time
We're excited about who we are and what we do. On top of all of that, we are a financially stable, growing organization looking for the right people to share our vision on a long-term basis. As an Assistant Branch Manager with Community First Credit Union you will:
* Participate in day-to-day operations of the branch to expand existing and add new member relationships.
* Open and maintain depository accounts for our membership, including checking, savings, CDs, and IRAs.
* Do consumer lending, including Home Equity Loans, HELOC, vehicle loans, credit cards, and other lending solutions.
* Acquire, expand and retain new and existing member relationships by providing exceptional service at every opportunity.
* Ensure established policies and procedures are met and support the Branch Manager in meeting branch goals.
* Continue our tradition of being a strong partner within the communities we serve.
Become a part of our management team in our fast paced, fun environment where everybody counts, everybody cares, everybody delivers, every day!
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people, we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8+ billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We have won the annual Post-Crescent Best of the Valley Award for Best Credit Union since 2008, and added Best Mortgage Lender to that distinction in 2012. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
A Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in business field and/or equivalent work experience is needed. Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years banking experience to include consumer lending, sales and service experience, compliance and regulatory policies. Ability to coach and mentor staff to meet objectives is required.
Candidates must be organized, detailed oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities. Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong facilitation skills, and computer proficiency required.