Member Lending Specialist
Come and grow your career with Community First Credit Union! Expand your lending expertise by joining our fast-paced, service-focused call center team. This position handles a high volume of consumer lending, originates consumer loans, and is a key player in making a difference in our members' lives over the phone.
If you have previous Personal Banker, Loan Officer, Loan Originator, or Finance Manager experience, and you have a passion for making a difference in others' lives, this could be a great fit for you!
- Utilize your lending expertise. The Member Lending Specialist handles a high volume of consumer loans over the phone for our members, including: Home Equity, HELOC, vehicle, secured, unsecured and credit cards.
- Make a difference. Thoroughly review member history in order to suggest the best possible combination of products and services - in this position, you have the ability to truly change a life.
- Work collaboratively. The Member Lending Specialist reviews loan requests and submits to underwriting for approval, and is key in telling the member's "story" to our approval team.
- Embrace the whirlwind! Your day will fly by in this fast-paced role. Work with our processing team to manage a pipeline of 40-60 loans.
- Be a trusted partner. The Member Lending Specialist communicates lending decisions to members, and assists with their current and future goals.
Here's a little information about us:
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative of people helping people - we are member-owned, and live our name by putting our members, employees, and the community first. We are one of Wisconsin's largest credit unions, with over $2.8 billion in assets and 130,000+ member-owners. We offer a professional environment; daytime hours (no Sundays!); great benefits - including a pension- to full time and part time employees, including paid holidays, paid time off, retirement benefits, and a work apparel allowance; and unparalleled opportunities to get involved in the community and make a difference in people's lives.
This position requires a passion for member service and strong communication skills; sales ability is a must. An Associate's Degree in a related field and two years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of the two, is required; prior lending experience is preferred.
Create a career you can be proud of and share our dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers- every day!