Our new Online Banking system helps you do more, no matter what device you use. Grab your tablet or smart phone or have a seat with your computer – just log in and you have every feature at your fingertips, formatted for easy viewing and use on any screen.
Mobile App update
If you had our Mobile App, make sure you download/update our new app from the App Store for your device.
Logging in for the first time
Use your current User ID(s) and password(s) to get started. If you’re unable to log in, simply use the Reset Your Password option. Watch this video on how to reset your password.
Validate your identity. The system will prompt you to enter a code delivered via your choice of text or an automated phone call.
Set up three security questions. These are independent of any security questions you have answered in the current system. Choose questions and answers only you or other owners of the account would know and can remember.
NAVIGATING THE NEW ONLINE BANKING
- Send secure e-messages to protect your information. Send and receive messages regarding your accounts safely and securely within Online Banking.
- More alerts options. Take even greater control of your accounts with new alert options to notify you of activity on your account.
- Spending and budgeting tools. Track your spending, set goals and get help managing your budget.
- Transfer funds to another Community First member. Enter their information and the designated account will be added to your list of destination accounts when creating transfers. Make a transfer under the Transfers tab or from the home screen of Online Banking.
- Linking my other Community First accounts - Multiple Account Access.
|If you used Multiple Account Access, you can re-connect your accounts in the new Online Banking system by selecting Services > Multiple Accounts. You will need to know your passwords to re-connect your accounts. |
Not sure of the password? Use the Reset Your Password feature on the home screen. Watch this video for instructions.