Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
Whatever you need to do, the equity in your home is an affordable way to make home improvements, consolidate debt or pay for a vacation, vehicle, wedding or college expense without disturbing your savings or investments. There are two types of products you can use to access your home’s equity. A Home Equity Loan provides you a single lump sum payout, while a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you access to money in multiple draws whenever you choose.
Home Equity Loan – Perfect for making a single large purchase or debt consolidation
- Flexible payments to fit your budget with options for weekly or bi-weekly payments to pay less interest
- Affordable fixed rate* with a 1% discount when you make automatic payments and have an active checking account with direct deposit at Community First
- Loan term = 6 years. Payments terms can be extended as long as 30 years, however at the end of 6 year period the remaining balance will need to be refinanced or paid in full. There are no pre-payment penalties if you pay your loan off early.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) – Perfect for home improvements or multiple other purchases over time.
Need money today? A Homeowners Xpress loan is a quick & affordable option.
- No need to re-apply each time you need money. Apply only once and enjoy easy access to funds for up to 10 years
- No application fees or escrow requirements
- Lower closing cost fees compared to other financials
- Variable interest rate as low as prime minus .5*
- Choose the line access that works best for your lifestyle**
- Traditional HELOC: Receive funds by transferring the money right into your account through Online Banking, telephone or by visiting any branch
- Platinum VISA® HELOC Credit Card: Use your card to make purchases online or in any retailer that accepts VISA. Need cash? Use your card to get an advance through any Community First ATM for no fee! (NOTE: Other locations may charge fees)
How to get started…
*Your interest rate will depend on loan to value, your credit score & your account relationship. See most current rates.
**Traditional Home Equity Line of Credit: Minimum payment amount is 1.5% of principal and the late fee is 5% of the current scheduled payment due. Home Equity Line of Credit with Credit Card Access: Minimum Payment requires interest only payments.